A fully web-based human resource management system, designed to work for everyone in an organization with two work portals. The HR Administrator Portal incorporates the key HRM functionalities to facilitate the HR-related data management and business processes. The Employee Self-Service Portal enables employees to connect with HR managers and line managers anytime and anywhere via a web browser or mobile device.Free Trial
The human resource management system maintains all the employee-related data elements, including:
1. Personal Data and Contact information.
2. Employment Contract and Renewal history.
3. Job Development History & Succession Plans.
4. Skills and Certifications information.
5. Planned and Completed Training Courses.
6. Education Background and Work Experience.
7. Performance Appraisal History and Scores.
8. Disciplinary Cases and Grievance records.
The Human resource management software provides the following functionality for a better employee relationship.
1. Manages the job change and transfer process of employees.
2. Manages training needs and plans for employees.
3. Manages the employment contract of employees.
4. Manages and track disciplinary cases against employees.
5. Manages and track grievance requests from employees.
6. Broadcasts newsletters or surveys to specified employees.
1. Sets up work calendars to define workday, weekend and holiday.
2. Sets up shift schedule for employees to plan work time on workday.
3. Employees can use mobile phone to capture attendance records.
4. Attendance records can be imported from any clocking devices.
5. Submit/approve/review the attendance records on ESS Portal.
6. Generates attendance summary and reports automatically.
1. Unlimited leave codes can be created to identify absence or vacation.
2. Accrual formula can be set up to update the available days for leave.
3. Allows employees to submit leave schedule & requests on ESS Portal.
4. Configurable approval workflow gets leave schedule and requests approved by specified managers.
5. Generates leave history with the approved leave requests.
With the online Payroll System,
1. Unlimited earnings and deductions can be created for payroll.
2. Tax table can be set up to comply with local statutory requirements.
4. Earnings and deductions can be computed with user-defined formula.
5. Attendance, leave and overtime can be included in payroll calculation.
6. Benefit contribution, loan repayment and casual earnings/deductions can be included in payroll.
7. Payslip format can be configured to print payroll details in your way.
8. Payslip can be E-mailed as an attached document to employees.
9. Provides multi-dimensional payroll history inquiry and analysis.
HR Managers use Admin Portal of the cloud-based HR Software to
1. Set up key performance indicators per the HRM strategies.
2. Construct balanced scorecards with specified indicators.
3. Start the appraisal process for a group of employees.
Employees use ESS Portal of the cloud-based HR Software to
4. Create a personal balanced scorecard with approval by supervisor.
5. Complete the self-appraisal form if needed.
Line Managers use ESS Portal of the cloud-based HR Software to
6. Approve or reject the balanced scorecard from employees.
7. Complete or approve the employee appraisal process.
If you are ready to sign up for the PSA cloud service, please fill out the online order form below, we will contact you and open an account per your request.
For more information, consult online or call our free customer number 4006-888-772.